IPRESOURCE CASE STUDIES
Forecasts and Aggregation from single wells to Corporate Forecasts
• Stochastic production forecast models for individual fields: A, B, C etc.
- Resource classes: Developed and Undeveloped Reserves
- Fluids: Oil, Associated Gas, Free gas. Condensate and Water
- Modeling of full uncertainty ranges and risksReserves, Rates, Production efficiency and time schedules for development and drilling operationsReserves, Rates, Production efficiency and time schedules for development and drilling operations
• Stochastic aggregation of field results to Region and Corporate Levels
- True Expected Reserves and Production Forecast with Uncertainty P0 to P100.
- Low and High (P10/P90) and expected (Mean) ResultsReserves, Production Forecast and TimeResults per fluid and and facility; per Field, Area, Region and at Corporate level
• Stochastic Field Gas Production Forecast and Region Remaining Oil Reserves:
- Stochastically Aggregated compared to Arithmetic Summation